Drag the nodes. Double click a node to remove. Drag a midpoint to a new location to add a new node.
- When running through Electron, load/save files
- Color picker - there’s code here
- Do we want snap-to-grid?
- Edit the center of mass by dragging a point
- Text entry fields for the name, moment of inertia, mass
- Add an option for symmetry
- It’s an internal tool so I don’t plan to handle all the corner cases, like dragging a midpoint onto an existing node, or handling edge crossings.
[This was a project to try electron for internal game tools.]