Terence Tao had written a “QED” game, and I thought it needed some visual updates, so I made this version. He has incorporated the changes from this page into his version, and then further updated his version with suggestions from others.
- made locked exercises less bright so that the eye is drawn towards the currently active ones instead of the red
- replaced some borders with box-shadow
- set mouse pointer when mousing over clickable elements
- added mouseover effect to add shadow when you hover
- added gray/white contrast inside root and formula windows